Trying to modify escape chance per enemy

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings!

In my current project I'm using different types of zombies. My idea is to have one of the types have a broken leg and if the player defeats all the other zombies and runs from the "broken leg" zombie it'll be practically guarenteed.

The yanfly battle engine core plug-in lets me modify the total odds of escape but I want to be more specific. Having the broken leg zombie have super low agility and all the rest have high agility doesn't seem like it'll work unless the total escape odds are close to 50/50, but then I'm afraid killing any enemy will increase your escape chance enough that having faster and slower enemy types will be pointless.

Could just scrap the idea but I like it. Any help would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3