Trying to modify escape chance per enemy

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings!

In my current project I'm using different types of zombies. My idea is to have one of the types have a broken leg and if the player defeats all the other zombies and runs from the "broken leg" zombie it'll be practically guarenteed.

The yanfly battle engine core plug-in lets me modify the total odds of escape but I want to be more specific. Having the broken leg zombie have super low agility and all the rest have high agility doesn't seem like it'll work unless the total escape odds are close to 50/50, but then I'm afraid killing any enemy will increase your escape chance enough that having faster and slower enemy types will be pointless.

Could just scrap the idea but I like it. Any help would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb