Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Didn't there used to be maker specific forums? I can't find them anymore.

Anyway, I decided to go back to earthquake Warriors RPG, and I have a problem that's kind of been nagging at me: manually placing all the playable characters. There is going to be 16 regular playable characters, and the issue I have is that it is hard to arrange them perfectly in a way where you will never get two characters that are too close together, and I'm wondering if anyone has a grid I could work with where I could easily line up 16 characters manually so that they don't clump up together so badly.

... why can't I just use automatic placement? Because a main gimmick of this game is being able to turn into a giant version of the character you are playing as if you are alone, and it uses head animations on a static body, but in order to place all those heads where they need to go, the placement needs to be set to manual. That's why I don't just use automatic placement.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Calf survival story with a happy ending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wintt