LUC1G07CH1

Potato Pie
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello! I just wanted to make a semi-sequel to my game,which new cats join the roads and you may also talk with other cats and even friend other cats! But i actually have found an script to make it,but i have no idea of how to install it (sorry,but text tutorial isn't for me ¬¬ ). So,can someone help me with this script?

(Preferably video tutorials and short versions of the instructions)

Last edited by a moderator:

orochii

Abomination of life, or life itself.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Seeing that you're talking about networking in RPG Maker XP and a installation text tutorial, I guess you're using Blizzard's RMX-OS? (or maybe you're using the MRMX-OS) I've personally tested the first one, RMX-OS, and I suggest you read the help file, it details everything very well, and helps you with installing the server and the various scripts needed for it to work.

Also just as a reminder. RMX-OS doesn't really add anything like PVP. What it does out of the box (if there was any?) is to make other players visible, add a chat, and make it possible to share variables and switches. Actually that last part isn't out of the box, there is an add-on called Global Variables and Switches.

(I advice to stay away from Netplay because of its bugs, I don't remember the details but I heard once Blizz talking about that being the reason for him making RMX-OS, xD).

Salut!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)
Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keitaro122