Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do i attach my game demo do the people can try it

and give me feedback it's well over the 4.88MB size that this forum limit's you too so how do you guys do it?

(Mods sorry if this is in the wrong place I was not shore where to put it).

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to upload it to an external site and link it - Dropbox, MediaFire or something.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Upload the demo to a file sharing site, then post a page under early project feedback or project development (depending on which case applies to you), with the link for others to download.

I personally use mediafire for the file sharing.

Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks guys The game is up now on early project feedback called Elemental stones if you want to check it out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivysabs