Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java :P
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
More updates ^^ I tend to update on here in big chunks, whereas at Ace I update in smaller bits~

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wahh, forgot to update T_T Added a little more content (most request stuff) and added a batch download link so you don't have to download every single picture one by one :)

MartaLualdi

Lullaby~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Good work so far! Keep it up :3!

Just one thing, can you please tell me your terms? I couldn't find them anywhere o-o"
I assume its safe to use on any project as long proper credit is given? o=

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
On the first page, look under the heading that says CATs. ;) I know it might be kinda hard, but I use CATs instead of the boring old TOU. Just my way of being original. ^-^ Basically, you can use it for all non-com work! If you wanna use it for commercial, feel free to contact me and I'm sure we can work something out. :3

MartaLualdi

Lullaby~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
On the first page, look under the heading that says CATs. ;) I know it might be kinda hard, but I use CATs instead of the boring old TOU. Just my way of being original. ^-^ Basically, you can use it for all non-com work! If you wanna use it for commercial, feel free to contact me and I'm sure we can work something out. :3
Oh my god, sorry about that, I took it literal and thought you had some cat sprites or something in there T^T

Silly me >~<

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's okay! ^-^ I know I'm the only one who really does weird acronyms, so I don't mind if people are wondering what I'm doing. :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok. I'm loving the art. My only nitpick is with the mouths. They just look too small to me and put me off.

Congrats on the art tho and keep going.

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! ^_^

Hmee...maybe it's because I have a small mouth, so I naturally mimic it? o_O I'm not sure! I've been told that I draw really small mouths before though.

Anyway....it's been forever since I updated this place....so *poof*

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Holy flip! Didn't know this place existed here.

Welp. It isn't as active but still! I thought I'd like it over here. *likes*

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Made a huge update--it's been months since I overhauled this place from vxace.net hahahaha~ But now everything's been uploaded and life is much prettier and full of portraits and sprites and such. <3

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Please add crediting info or remove any photo edits that you do not licence to edit. This means any that you did not take yourself or get permission from the original photographer to use this way.  Credits for edits are required and any attempt to avoid copyright requirements could result in a ban.

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @Sharm :)  Any and all of the images that were photos converted to painted CGs were all taken by myself (i.e. I was the photographer). I believe all credits are in order--I combed through the post to try and fix anything that needed to be fixed. If there's anything out of order, please don't hesitate to tell me what requires changing. Thanks so much!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Really?  Even the cockpit?  Wow.  You're good at photography.  Sorry to be suspecting, we've had major problems with people thinking that photographs were somehow exempt from copyright law when making and sharing resources.  Really glad to know that you've got everything in order.

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sharm Yep! ^u^ No problem, I moderate over at rpgmakervxace.net and we have to deal with this kinda stuff too (though admittedly I don't think we've dealt with photographs before). The cockpit was a photo I took when I was visiting a public museum on holiday and then converted to a more watercolor style. Thank you though--I never thought that I was any good at taking photos ^^

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
your style is so pretty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdominach