[TSBS] Help!!

ThisIsRavi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The main problem is I use the stable version which is 0.13c(correct me if im wrong)
in order:

-Basic Module
-Instruction
-Config 1
-Config 2
-Implementation
-Kaduki Add -on

I take on kaduki's sprite as a test and renamed it Eric_1, Eric_2 and Eric_3
but it s Graphics in test battle doesn't appear. Thanks in advance

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What is TSBS? You need to specify for anyone to be able to help you. Also if it is about a script this is the wrong forum, we'll need to move it for you.

ThisIsRavi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What is TSBS? You need to specify for anyone to be able to help you. Also if it is about a script this is the wrong forum, we'll need to move it for you.
Uhmm.. yeah a little about script but more on the output, sorry it is TheoAllen SideView Battle System

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's still in reference to scripts you're using. So script support. I understood it was theolized sideview battle system, at least I heard it being called that before. I have not used this script so did not contribute.

Are you able to use normal sprites? Do they show up?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ThisIsRavi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's still in reference to scripts you're using. So script support. I understood it was theolized sideview battle system, at least I heard it being called that before. I have not used this script so did not contribute.

Are you able to use normal sprites? Do they show up?
Thanks for the concern, at first they didn't show up, then i tinker things up, there's only one problem im struggling, because i can't understand the script

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ThisIsRavi Always remember to NOT double post. Just like you did. On you're previous post you can select edit to change what is inside it. When someone has made a post in your thread like I'm doing. then you can make a new post. Cool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz