Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know either, that's up to him if he add it or not through params,
hard to tell, but I love the way how it is atm =)

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello!
Really nice plugin. I tested and it works perfectly.
Thank you! :rock-right:

Is there a way to change the player's sprite when he's pushing/pulling/throwing stuff?
Not at the moment, but possible.

creating poses for it would be harder, but it's his call though.
It's actually very easy to do. I didn't do it because I didn't have a sheet with poses, and I'm bad at making them, plus in my current game, you choose the player appearance out of several sheets, so that was too much work...

Well, maybe some switch could be activated while the player is pushing/pulling, and this switch is connected to a common eve
Forget that, I'll just make the plugin manage it...

I've already made the change, actually (right after I read the post), but will need some more time to set the params and run a few tests. I have to go to work now, so allow me a couple days before I can upload the new version.

Thank you!
regards.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for you everything is easy :p but you know your plugin ins and outs :)
but it can give a sweet dynamic look when done really nicely with poses.

but no rush :)

Reactions: TSR

athosfranco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello!

Thank you! :rock-right:

Not at the moment, but possible.

It's actually very easy to do. I didn't do it because I didn't have a sheet with poses, and I'm bad at making them, plus in my current game, you choose the player appearance out of several sheets, so that was too much work...

Forget that, I'll just make the plugin manage it...

I've already made the change, actually (right after I read the post), but will need some more time to set the params and run a few tests. I have to go to work now, so allow me a couple days before I can upload the new version.

Thank you!
regards.

Thank you very much, sir!!

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello all!
New update: TSR_MoveEvent v1.2.6

Following @athosfranco suggestion, I added the option to change the player image while moving events. The image can be change for:
  • Pushing: image change when the player is pushing and revert back to the original player image when the pushing process is over.
  • Pulling: image change when the player is pulling and revert back to the original player image when the pulling process is over.
  • Pickup: image change while the player is holding an event. When the player throw the event, the image will change for the 'throwing' image, if any, or revert back to the original player image.
  • Throw: image change when the player throw an event and revert back to normal when the event reach the ground. The throwing motion doesn't loop.
Set each motion in the params by entering the sprite sheet name and index, separated by a comma.

There's also a new param to change the Move Frame Rate when pushing/pulling. When the player approach an event to push/pull, its motion is updated each 4 frames, so it look like it's 'running' against the event before it move. If you use a custom push/pull motion, this frame rate might not be optimal. Hence, it can be adjusted with the parameter.
**Throwing motion always update each 12 frames, which is the default update pattern rate.

Regards :rock-right:

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,
new update!

Add a <prevent move regions: x, x, x> map notetag to restrict movement of movable events no matter the tile passability.

Regards B)

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a work around, but this makes things easier as well, nice update :)

Yuuzal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugin! Is it possible for you to add a parameter to set the pick up function to be either hold 'ok' or simply press 'ok' to grab and press again to release? My current control set up makes it pretty difficult for the player to grab and also move around.

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,
Great plugin! Is it possible for you to add a parameter to set the pick up function to be either hold 'ok' or simply press 'ok' to grab and press again to release? My current control set up makes it pretty difficult for the player to grab and also move around.
Unfortunately no. What you're asking is not like adding 2 lines of code. It would require a more severe edit. I worked hard to reproduce that classic hold and release mechanic, I won't be changing that, sorry. Yet, I could add a parameter to change the pickup key to something else than the OK button. Let me know if that something that could work for you.

Regards.​

Yuuzal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I understand. I might have to just find another key set-up. That alternative you mentioned would also work, if it’s not too difficult an addition. Someone else may find it useful as well. Thank you for your time.

KingGodzilla

King of the Monsters
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I'd really like to use this plugin, but it seems there's some error with VisuStella's button common events. If you have any key bound to a common event via that plugin, you will get error messages about that key:

"!! ERROR VisuMZ_4_ButtonCmnEvts ERROR !!
Key C cannot be bound!
It is a forbidden keybased on
your Plugin Parameter settings!"

This message only occurs when both TSR_MoveEvent and VisuMZ_4_ButtonCmnEvts are turned on, yet I have no clue what it could be talking about.

Last edited:

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello.
there's some error with VisuStella's button common
Well, I revamp a bit the key mapping in my plugin to reduce possible interference. It should work now. But if it still doesn't work, I can't do much more...

Thank you,
regards :rock-right:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626