I'm a whimsical girl.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using this script:

I modified it to work with various windows with different image cursors (basically just changing Window_Whatever to other stuff and copying the script for each window I need a cursor for), but for some windows, the image doesn't disappear at the same time as the rest of the window. After you hit enter/esc, the window disappears, then the cursor disappears right after, instead of at the same time as the window. I've been agonizing over this issue for months but alas I'm not a scripter, and nothing I've done has worked to get them to dispose at the same time.

I've tried other similar scripts but they do the same thing ... and I've tried my best to understand why this is happening on windows like Window_Choicelist or Window_TitleCommand but not when exiting Window_MenuCommand but I don't. get it

sutorumie

I'm a whimsical girl.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please read the forum rules. You can't bump unless it's been 72 hours.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher