Turban / Arab Clothing Generator Parts (RMMV)

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Momokichi, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Momokichi

Momokichi Warper

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm looking for a turban like the kind that wraps around the head and neck and possibly the face. Desert robes would be cool too. If anyone know where I can find these that would be awesome. I've included a pic below to show what I mean by turban. Thank You

Attached Files:

2. Momokichi

Momokichi Warper

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I guess nobody has the skill to make one of these? Surely one of you fine folks can make this. After all I've seen templar and crusader stuff so then where are what should be the accompanying resources to that? Who are these crusaders fighting? Bareheaded desert dwellers? Lol! You do know that head wraps serve a practical purpose in the desert and aren't just for looks right? But, I guess I'm not the only one lacking in the skills to make a RMMV Turban for the character creator.

3. AmeenZomby

AmeenZomby Warper

First Language:
    Malay
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ya same goes with me,im also looking for a scarf, shawl or tudung for my my character.. im hoping someone can help us :(

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I think one of the possible reasons for the delay is the time of year. A lot of people are taking a break because of RL activities, commitments etc. Generally speaking it picks up again after New Year.

AmeenZomby likes this.