TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
After turning off a bunch of scripts I found it was the Yanfly Battle Core Engine that seems to be messing with it when I turn it off it works. Does anyone know why this is? I was looking through the scripts and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.
iuhbuih.PNGggft.PNG

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know this doesn't help your problem, but I've found Yanflys battle plugin causes issues with just about every battle plugin I've ever tried. I highly recommend not using it if you plan on having any non-YEP Battle Plugins.

I've taken a look at the plugin and I see something about action sequences in the HELP portion on the bottom. Maybe it has something to do with that?

TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the tip-off, I looked and I don't think the part about action sequences is the culprit but I could be wrong.

Geovid

Geodessia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly also has a Battle AI Core script
I haven't really played with it, but Its possible it has a solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:
Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still
Ami
what the other name of Elixir?

many games are use that,i want name it different.
What does your project folder look like?
I was told that an iPhone can provide a personal internet hotspot...You learn something new everyday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr