LordOfPotatos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to add a turn timer to Ellye's ATB's CTB mode (which I'm using because it's compatible with an insane amount of other plugins)?
as in you have 30 seconds to input a command or the actor in question will just wait.

I've tried with DoubleX's action input timer but it doesn't work, tried with DoubleX's own ATB and it didn't seem to work either.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think I've to learn more about what you really want first.
I don't know much about the CTB mode of Ellye's ATB, but does it allow you to change among inputable actors when there are multiple ones?
If so, should the turn timer of the previously selected actor reset(if it starts from 30s and now it's 20s, it'll be reset as 30s when that actor's selected again) or remembered(if it starts from 30s and now it's 20s, it'll be restored to 20s when that actor's selected again)?

For instance, if you want the timer to be reset, you can try to place this snippet below my Popularized ATB Core:
JavaScript:
var AIT = DoubleX_RMMV.Action_Input_Timer.BattleManager.new;

var _endTimer = AIT._endTimer;
AIT._endTimer = function() {
    _endTimer.call(BattleManager);
    var actor = BattleManager.actor();
    if (actor) actor.clear_patb();
};

var startActorCommandSelection = Scene_Battle.prototype.startActorCommandSelection;
Scene_Battle.prototype.startActorCommandSelection = function() {
    startActorCommandSelection.call(this);
    AIT._startTimer.call(BattleManager);
};
Bear in mind that my action input timer needs to be placed below my Popularized ATB Core for the snippet to work :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!
Today is a day of optimizations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member