Turning off Random encounter on specific maps

Tigrean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi all,

I need some help I have some town maps that are suppose to have Random encounters until you defeat the boss and then they turn off. Unfortunately it turned off random encounters on all maps. I tried doing a parallel event to just turn them back on the maps that still should have them but it doesn't seem to work. I really need some help please how can I make work like it should?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Turning off random encounter would turn off random encounter for all maps.

What you can do is make it so that before you transfer to another map, re-enable the encounters.

Tigrean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Turning off random encounter would turn off random encounter for all maps.

What you can do is make it so that before you transfer to another map, re-enable the encounters.

Thanks, but was weird is I did that and the encounters were still off I ended up creating an auto-run event on the map to activate encounters again, that seemed to work.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then show us screenshots of the event that's not working - it should have worked if you had done it correctly.

Tigrean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well Like I said previously it seems the Auto-run event is working so I will stick with that for now I may try it through the transfer again but for now I will stick to what is working.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_5.png added!
index.php

Rendering the intro for the 4 time today, everytime it finished I noticed something that I found off and had to fix it and render it all over again...
Would not be so bad if it was not for my PC having the speed of a slug.:kaoswt2:
Tried something. Little sneak peak of Unity AD.
M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyron250