Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all,
So I have 2 questions
Main one is, do you know of a plugin that turns off the default menu so I can use a custom one using HUD maker,
I don't really mind the default menu though on screen button, is really annoying, and a little ugly lol, so if there is a plugin to just turn that to a hotkey rather than a on screen button that would work also,

The other question,
After all the time I spent making my side view battlers, I want to go with a front view now as it suits my art style, though does anyone know of a plugin that allows me to animate the front view characters,
I was thinking about doing it with HUD maker though, again the main menu is in the way,

BTW im using
RPGMAKER MZ

Sorry if I'm not making too much sense I'm not at my pc right now typing on my phone is annoying

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!

To disable the default menu access and also the on-screen button that calls it, you just need to use the event command:
1643045706026.png

About the animated front view, I don't know any plugin, but you could start looking either for animated front view battlers or a plugin that can change the side view battlers position on the screen.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There's also an in-game Touch UI option:

index.php

View attachment 208135
By default, the menu button is shown when all three of these are true:
  1. The Touch UI setting in the options menu is ON:
    View attachment 208137

2. The menu is enabled. This can be changed using the Change Menu Access event command:
    View attachment 208136

3. No non-Parallel event is running.
For more control, you would need a plugin.

T3sCoconuts

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!

To disable the default menu access and also the on-screen button that calls it, you just need to use the event command:
View attachment 214001

About the animated front view, I don't know any plugin, but you could start looking either for animated front view battlers or a plugin that can change the side view battlers position on the screen.
Ah thank you for that, don't know how I skipped that,

Changing Sv battlers could work, ill have a look into that,

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration
grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fajar82