Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I would greatly appreciate it if anyone is willing to take Hiddenone's "Hine Sprites" and make the legs and arms move more so that there are 6 or 8 frames for each walking direction. I already have gotten her permission to request this edit, though you have to find them on her own forum. They are under the Hine Sprite Series.

I am using Galv's character frames. I have my own attempt if it helps make a better one.

I need both male and female. The ones without hair or clothes would be best, as I should be able to add clothes later. I am just having troubles getting the initial leg/arm movements to look correct.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/

Again I would greatly appreciate this!

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I'm just asking. Have you found anyone to do this? I'm also interested, but my skill isn't too good

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm just asking. Have you found anyone to do this? I'm also interested, but my skill isn't too good
Nope, not yet im afraid

Zealraid

Pixel Researcher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I found this thread today and tried to make it. I just finished the front view. Is this what you need?

Original:
4IqI1pB.png

ZEd98T0.gif

8 Frame:
PTGCXI6.png

4A7YWdW.gif

Currently working on the side view, but still needs time. (Canceled because Xenphir change her sprites/character style)

Last edited:

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @Zealraid ! I know a few people who will appreciate this. ^.^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sorcuris