Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I would greatly appreciate it if anyone is willing to take Hiddenone's "Hine Sprites" and make the legs and arms move more so that there are 6 or 8 frames for each walking direction. I already have gotten her permission to request this edit, though you have to find them on her own forum. They are under the Hine Sprite Series.

I am using Galv's character frames. I have my own attempt if it helps make a better one.

I need both male and female. The ones without hair or clothes would be best, as I should be able to add clothes later. I am just having troubles getting the initial leg/arm movements to look correct.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/

Again I would greatly appreciate this!

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, I'm just asking. Have you found anyone to do this? I'm also interested, but my skill isn't too good

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm just asking. Have you found anyone to do this? I'm also interested, but my skill isn't too good
Nope, not yet im afraid

Zealraid

Pixel Researcher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I found this thread today and tried to make it. I just finished the front view. Is this what you need?

Original:
4IqI1pB.png

ZEd98T0.gif

8 Frame:
PTGCXI6.png

4A7YWdW.gif

Currently working on the side view, but still needs time. (Canceled because Xenphir change her sprites/character style)

Last edited:

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @Zealraid ! I know a few people who will appreciate this. ^.^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarasyring