GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this second tutorial, I demonstrate how to create a shovel, and how to hide secrets that need to be dug up with it.

If you experience problems with following this tutorial, or if you know of a better way to do what it demonstrates, let me know.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its kind of refreshing to see someone making tutorials from the viewpoint that the person watching is somewhat new to rpg maker.
You explained your steps very thoroughly and didn't leave anything out.
Nice tutorial man!

GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its kind of refreshing to see someone making tutorials from the viewpoint that the person watching is somewhat new to rpg maker.
You explained your steps very thoroughly and didn't leave anything out.
Nice tutorial man!
Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fotdur