GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this second tutorial, I demonstrate how to create a shovel, and how to hide secrets that need to be dug up with it.

If you experience problems with following this tutorial, or if you know of a better way to do what it demonstrates, let me know.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its kind of refreshing to see someone making tutorials from the viewpoint that the person watching is somewhat new to rpg maker.
You explained your steps very thoroughly and didn't leave anything out.
Nice tutorial man!

GBJackson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its kind of refreshing to see someone making tutorials from the viewpoint that the person watching is somewhat new to rpg maker.
You explained your steps very thoroughly and didn't leave anything out.
Nice tutorial man!
Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshikosai