Status
Not open for further replies.

pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There seems to be missing text from the seventh tutorial. It says "So use the transparent graphic included with this tutorial..." but I see no transparent graphic included in the tutorial. Usually the graphic files are contained in links under the heading "Resources" at the beginning of the tutorial, but unless I'm simply overlooking it, it's not there. Won't someone please send me the transparent graphic file so I may finish my epic Penguin odyssey?

pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you. After finishing the tutorial, I noticed that it just says the number of Health the Boss Penguin has left; is there supposed to be text as well (e.g., that says "Boss Penguin") or did I do everything correctly?

Kain Vinosec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For that tutorial it's just supposed to be a number. No worries, you did it right.

pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Even though I followed the instructions in Tutorial 7 to remove the memory that makes the player jump from dying left and right, sometimes the Boss HP pops back up after the Boss Penguin is dead. How can I make that text go away?

Kain Vinosec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There should be a switch in place to make that go away and stay gone. You may need to send me that GPD as well so I can check it out though (checking GPDs is so much easier than just speculating what the problem might be).

pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This thread can be closed. Issue resolved. (See below or thread "Tutorials 10 & 11" for details.)

Go to Gadgets > Disappearance Settings > select Boss Penguin (on left-hand side) > check "Don't resurrect while the canvas is displayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap