Tutorial Info Windows Sometimes Appear Offscreen

Stereo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just started out earlier tonight but ran into a problem during the second tutorial. Basically it's just like the title says: the tutorial info window appeared mostly off screen and I can't seem to move or view it. Is there a workaround anyone knows of?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if it's the imbuilt tutorial just like MV have, it has the same problem as well, there
is little to none you can do something about it.

Stereo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I actually found a workaround on the Steam forums. If anyone else is having this issue, try going into Window's display settings and lower scaling from the default of 150% to 100%. You can always change it back after having viewed all the tutorials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123