Tutorial Problem

SpookyOn3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Im in the chapter section 8 about the inns and the shops. When I got to the making the entrance to the inn part it told me to edit, then double click the context box and click button Transfer. I dont see this anywhere. Only thing I see about the transfer is the player. Im just trying to connect the town to inn following the tutorial.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
transfer is the player
That's exactly correct.
You transfer the player to another map where you have the shop keeper waiting. You don't transfer into a shop where you buy things. Doing a shop buy is another command - shop processing
it may be slightly different depending on what maker you are using. Your profile says other.
You also did not link to the tutorial you are using so I can't confirm what maker you are using.

SpookyOn3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Sorry Maker MZ is what Im using and its the tutorial that comes with the engine. So this is different then regular exits? Was just confused. So Im transferring the player into the store, why not just make regular exit?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serkmet