b_princess

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone-

So I'm still just learning RMMV but I've made some improvements in my mapping abilities (yay!)

I've found one thing that is EXTREMELY helpful for improving my mapping abilities is actually just watching videos of people mapping.

So I wanted to ask... I'm planning to make a map for my ship (as in, when you first enter the boat and you walk around the inside before switching to the world map). Are there any tutorials out there for mapping a boat?

Thanks!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tutorials is for posting tutorials you have made, not to look for them. Therefore, I've also changed your title a bit to better reflect that you are asking for a tutorial and not offering one.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there might be some, but there are lots of images floating around to gain
some inspiration though. but it also depends on the boat/ship tileset as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu