Demure_Hero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
To whom it may concern:

I downloaded RPG Maker MZ a few days ago. I am looking foward to learning how to use it. I am already down to 18 days on the trial. Sadly, the Tutorials and included plugins are all missing from the download? Or maybe they are just not showing when I open the program? I have tried restarting RPG Maker MZ. I have restarted my computer and have the same problem. Can anyone help me figure out why this is not working right? Please and thank you.

Demure_Hero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I fiigured out how to fix the plugins. I hadn't realized you have to move them into the Software's plugin folder manually. Is this also the case with the Tutorial files? Where would I find them if so?

riceyo84

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean? A tutorial of how to import Javascript plugin? I don't think there is a tutorial. If you have an error for using a plugin, It means that the plugin is either not compatible or still working in progress.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamagthraV2