Ascher

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

[IMG]http://orig11.deviantart.net/2f86/f/2016/129/e/8/mornban7_by_asche_r-da1vu6z.jpg[/IMG]​

I AM ACTIVELY EDITING THIS TOPIC!

Hello! I apologize for the topic being empty, I'm an currently working on pulling together all the images and graphics I would like to show at this time and formatting them to forums size. I'm complete and utter trash at making nice looking demo pages but, I've decided to put in this banner (Made by me, Asche_r @ DA) up, and just do a little written summary of the early stages of the game, kind of like a progress report. 

Story Snapshot (taken from my action script):

Racked by grief at the recent loss of his family, [PLAYER] wakes up in the middle of the night. Outside the window, a bolt of lightning rains down from the sky followed by ear shattering thunder. Frightened by the noise, [PLAYER] is now awake and free to roam their home. Upon exiting their room (now in-game) steps into the corridor outside of their room. half way down the hall, they hear a voice whispering behind them. After a few for steps, [PLAYER] begins to run down the hall in an attempt to escape but fails, engaging the battle system. What will you do now?

What to expect: 

Custom art and graphics done by Yours Truly.

Limited custom soundtrack. (I'll have to learn how to compose or hire a musician, I'd like to limit the use of royalty free aspects.)

Limited/Fully custom Tile sets. (Depending on how much time I have. I have a full time job also!) 

A broad, tangible story/plot.

Fully animated cutscenes with voice acting! (Think of the Tales Of games.)

Warnings: 

This game will include minor mentions of suicide, death, and very little mentions of drug use. (Like, twice.)

How far along are you? :

Fairly far actually! Most of the character art, story art, as well as the general story itself, are completely finished! I have a few things i need to figure out like getting the in-game UI to look how I want it, and then the animated cutscenes as well as a small animated trailer or two I have to get done. I plan to release a demo of the first 20 minutes within the month.

When will you update this topic?: 

Relatively soon, I made the minor mistake of forgetting that I draw on very, VERY large canvas' (usually 6000px x 6000px) and everything has to be resized for the topic.

Sorry for the lackluster topic, however, I just couldn't hold in my excitement any longer! I will add the character sheets for the main cast shortly, as I already have them open in SAI, resizing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

LandOfShadows

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi Ascher,

Like your first image you have put up, very dark feel to it...

And the game sounds a little Gothic/Macarbe.

Look forward to seeing more.

LoS

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma