Twitch Plays RPG Maker (A Truly Vile Ritual, v1.0)

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Honestly, this is the best one that I've seen so far:

Mliye: Climaxing princessErik;botanistsSCREENING.

Enjoy. (I've also noticed that they seem to like the word "citrus." Don't ask me, I honestly believe all of these internet citizens are hopelessly addicted to methamphetamine and cough syrup.)
Like I said: worryingly lucid sometimes. Worryingly.

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha, I'll give this a playtest run on my game once I've got a couple of known script bugs sorted!
Haha, sounds good! I hope it provides as much entertainment for you as it has for Solistra, Source, and I!

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I never thought that I'd see sorcery that is much stronger than

class Scene_Title  def start  endendThis is simply awesome.

Maybe I should give this a try and see if it would show problems with some script setups

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LOL! This fantastic for a good laugh! And surprisingly it handles battles really well...oh God.....Are the machines learning?! I knew it! They're training on how to take over the humans! I've got my EMP gun ready for action.

My favorite one so far was this:

Cocktrice2257: Power Up Tasseled, magic evade? circlet Ogre! Imp marries:Mimic

It sounds like some magical haiku that goes waaaay over my head. Also my denizen apparently like shouting the monster names at the top of their lungs.

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I never thought that I'd see sorcery that is much stronger than

class Scene_Title  def start  endendThis is simply awesome.

Maybe I should give this a try and see if it would show problems with some script setups
I am a most dark and powerful sorceress. Fear my might!

I'm glad you like the script, haha.

LOL! This fantastic for a good laugh! And surprisingly it handles battles really well...oh God.....Are the machines learning?! I knew it! They're training on how to take over the humans! I've got my EMP gun ready for action.

My favorite one so far was this:

Cocktrice2257: Power Up Tasseled, magic evade? circlet Ogre! Imp marries:Mimic

It sounds like some magical haiku that goes waaaay over my head. Also my denizen apparently like shouting the monster names at the top of their lungs.
Shhh, don't let them know you're onto them! All will be lost if they realize that they need to prepare countermeasures for our countermeasures!

The comments can be incredibly entertaining, can't they?

Narcissus

Master of Matters
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally, eternal entertainment in a script!

Someone should make an extremely dark and epic game where every action has dire consequences and dozens of endings,

throw this script in,

and make a youtube series on it.

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally, eternal entertainment in a script!

Someone should make an extremely dark and epic game where every action has dire consequences and dozens of endings,

throw this script in,

and make a youtube series on it.
That would be truly beautiful. I would love to see it.

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So this script is essentially a joke and not real twitch integration. What a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So this script is essentially a joke and not real twitch integration. What a shame.
Correct. It simulates it, but it's not real. It is, however, an excellent debugger. Actual Twitch integeration is possible (and honestly not even as difficult as one might think), but not the sort of thing that I'm interested in doing.

MHRob

Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, who needs game testers and risk having your game stolen when you can just use this script to test your game for you? Jokes aside, it's definitely.....unique. I suppose if you're bored and can read really fast you might just find this amusing.

Enelvon

Slumbering Goddess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, who needs game testers and risk having your game stolen when you can just use this script to test your game for you? Jokes aside, it's definitely.....unique. I suppose if you're bored and can read really fast you might just find this amusing.
Reading fast certainly helps, but if you bring focus to the console then the game stops processing and you can easily read whatever is there. Similarly, it does create a log of whatever messages have been generated (unless you turn that option off). As far as testing goes... As has been mentioned a few times before, it actually works really well for finding bugs in scripts, and there maaaaaay be something coming along in the not-too-distant future that will make it a better playtester in general. Not promising anything, but if you keep your eyes out it's unlikely that you'll be too disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisterParadox