TheBoundDemon

Blasphemy against the holy spirit!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My request is simple. I need two icons: a bear trap icon that would work for a skill (and possibly also for a state: "Trapped") and a microphone icon (something that would work for an equippable item)

I've browsed far and wide but did not find anything fitting for both of these.

I'm using VX Ace and the icons should be in its format (24x24)

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless someone comes by with a solution for you, I suggest Googling "free vector images." You'll want to read the terms of the sites as some of them are free to download but still require a licensing fee, but you can find almost any basic image you want.

And vector art can be resized without changing quality, so it's easy to bump them down into 24x24 and slap some colors on.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amysaurus has a microphone:

beartrap_Avery.png
I couldn't recall seeing a bear trap anywhere and since it was faster to make a new one than togo through the tenthousands of icons out therere, here you go!
Te terms are the same as in my icon thread.

TheBoundDemon

Blasphemy against the holy spirit!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amysaurus has a microphone:

View attachment 202125
I couldn't recall seeing a bear trap anywhere and since it was faster to make a new one than togo through the tenthousands of icons out therere, here you go!
Te terms are the same as in my icon thread.
Thank you! :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cungcapbomnuoc