Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I placed this thread here though I'm not sure if it should go here. Mod can move it if needed

I have 2 questions relating to DLC.
1. I bought DLC on Steam for RPGMaker VXAce and accidentally deleted some of the files in it. How can I get it back?
2. I bought a music pack on Steam for RPGMaker VXAce and want to use it in RMMV. Is that allowed?

TheNewSon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
N/A
Primarily Uses
N/A
1. You can either uninstall DLC then reinstall it or verify file integrity (right-click "RPG Maker VX Ace", most options are there).

2. Probably yes, though most DLCs come with terms of use specifying where you can use them, so your music pack probably has one.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
music bought for vxace can be used in MV (if its ogg format) but its only allowed if you own rpg MV as well as for VxAce license.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980