Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I placed this thread here though I'm not sure if it should go here. Mod can move it if needed

I have 2 questions relating to DLC.
1. I bought DLC on Steam for RPGMaker VXAce and accidentally deleted some of the files in it. How can I get it back?
2. I bought a music pack on Steam for RPGMaker VXAce and want to use it in RMMV. Is that allowed?

TheNewSon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
N/A
Primarily Uses
N/A
1. You can either uninstall DLC then reinstall it or verify file integrity (right-click "RPG Maker VX Ace", most options are there).

2. Probably yes, though most DLCs come with terms of use specifying where you can use them, so your music pack probably has one.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
music bought for vxace can be used in MV (if its ogg format) but its only allowed if you own rpg MV as well as for VxAce license.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgb