Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First Screenshot directly from MV. Monster includes several background options to use. This one is a "nether portal". Tell me what you think!
screenshot1.png

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That, sir, is a fine example of what a classic JRPG enemy should be! There is game art that looks good, and then there is something that captures the essence of the audience's imagination. This is the latter, I can envision that particular image as replacements in even AAA games. Even the facial expression seems "prickly!"

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another WIP from finalbossblues. This one is a wraith looking monster by the name of "ghost 2" in the set.
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/e30%3D/*******-media/p/post/26554498/9f52c96ba3464928b7e5d95d9494193a/1.png?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ofMQazDSGOTp17eMBEGnzWQ60YB5LzJ4t1LPkcSMN5w%3D

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the ghost 2 design however the skull (for now at least) looks to be at a slightly different angle then the 'body' (though this could easily be cause it's still a WIP) Love the coloring on it though!

Yougotsomechocolate

Random Chest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The catctus does not want to talk to you, it does not want to fight you, It just want's to be a cactus.

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As a part of my first ******* project, I managed to find a way to update all of the pixel-style monsters into the Time Fantasy palette. Took multiple software programs and a couple hours to batch process and clean up them all, but I'm happy with the results. I will shortly (in the next few weeks) update the Pixel-Style packs to include theses as well. It's a very nice palette. Here's a sample, shown in 2X size:
Cockatrice%2B9%2B2X.png

Death%2B9%2B2X.png

Evil%2BKing%2B9%2B2X.png

EvilGod%2B9%2B2X.png

Last edited:

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great-looking stuff! I particularly like the flying death/dementor looking guy :)

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another WIP on finalbossblues monster. I hope I can some mean motivation and wrap up at least a first 50 pack by June/July.

Last edited:

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Work in Progress: Wanted to show some of the process for creating the art in this example.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti