Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What's this creature called, Tyler?
It’s based on finalbossblues golden statue sprite, not sure if it has a more official name in mythology or religion.

Last edited:

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Countdown to next pack of 50:
50/50 penciled
41/50 colored
36/50 edit-final

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Color Variants for Floating Jelly.

After I released the Time Fantasy Tribute Pack (on itch.io now, will be in RM store soon), finalbossblues, the creator of time fantasy did a little animated sprite tribute for this guy for his Patrons and included 4 color variants, so fun! So I did some variants to match. I've been a Time Fantasy fan for a while, really fun to see his take on one of mine.
https://scontent.***a1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71597515_10156825506602887_5893154571353587712_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmPfOCi49aDtyQJ-s2-sjqyl78Nun2_BohAIqQ4MbVFkjBgNxsqwcXHc1lYB_AaCQvD8jgO2rQHrnb0235KSUbn&_nc_ht=scontent.***a1-1.fna&oh=6772eabe7862e691a17038fac604114c&oe=5E33131B

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wizard from Time Fantasy (for the next TF tribute pack which is in the works)
Wizard Red.png

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
After defeating it, the party spends a long time isolating themselves to make sure they don't spread it to anyone else.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, Tyler! I was wondering if there are on map sprites to go with your battlers? I am in love with the rock elementals and was curious if matching sprites came with the packs or if someone else has created them.

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Tyler! I was wondering if there are on map sprites to go with your battlers? I am in love with the rock elementals and was curious if matching sprites came with the packs or if someone else has created them.
Great question. For the most part the answer is "no, there aren't map sprites to match." There are a few exceptions in small amounts scattered around. The closest to "yes" is the 7th 50 pack where the monsters were built to match Time Fantasy's sprites, so getting his work and mine matches up well. One of these days we will remedy this gap, but right now it's there.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for getting back to me so soon. If you don't mind, could I make a sprite graphic for the elemental earth hand? That one has captured my muse.

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, haven't been on these forums for a long time. A couple new packs to look forward to an RM release are the 8th 50 - More Time Fantasy Tribute and 9th 50 - 50 More Shades. Should see both in the next couple months. Also starting some game development of my own under the moniker "Indomitable Spirit Entertainment" and this is my would-be logo:
Indomitable Spirit Logo Option.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR