Type Error Cannot Read Property 'Call' of Undefined

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been trying to use Victor Engine Cooperative Skills pligin and I keep getting the error mentioned in the title. I have the required plugins installed and I have no idea whats wrong does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like wrong plugin order. VE has the list of dependencies written in each plugin's help file. Another option could be an incompatibility with your current engine version.

Zevia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Line 1207 of the VE_CooperationSkills.js Plugin references
Code:
VictorEngine.CooperationSkills.performActionEndWindowBattleLog
However, that method does not appear anywhere else in the file, so there must be another file that defines it somewhere. As Poryg said, it's most likely an issue with dependencies being in the wrong order.

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like wrong plugin order. VE has the list of dependencies written in each plugin's help file. Another option could be an incompatibility with your current engine version.
It's not the plugin order. I've tried loading it into a blank project with no other plugins and still get the same error. I've also insalled all the plugins asked for on the download page.

Zevia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just took a quick look through every MV Plugin Victor has listed on his website and the function "performActionEndWindowBattleLog" is never defined, although it's called on line 1207 of the Cooperation Skills Plugin. The error you're experiencing is because that function is never defined.

You might want to reach out to Victor and report it as an issue and see what his response is.

Maya_Zulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just took a quick look through every MV Plugin Victor has listed on his website and the function "performActionEndWindowBattleLog" is never defined, although it's called on line 1207 of the Cooperation Skills Plugin. The error you're experiencing is because that function is never defined.

You might want to reach out to Victor and report it as an issue and see what his response is.
I made a bug report though he doesn't seem that active from what I can see on his site.

munokura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz