FoxesPaw

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I keep getting this error when I try to equip weapons, armor, etc. during testplay.

I can't figure out what's going on and how to fix it.

Attached is log at error occurrence.

Please help.

Attachments

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just a tip for the next time you need to give a screen shot. If you use Alt+PrtSc it takes a shot of the active window only, not your whole desktop. This makes things much easier to read, as otherwise something like the console is very small.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The message is indicating there is no equip slot for that actor based on whatever slot it is you're trying to set. It doesn't seem to be coming from any plugins, but just in case ... do you HAVE any plugins that modify equip slots in any way? Have you added such a plugin, then loaded a game that had been started & saved prior to the plugin being added? If that's the case, you'll need to start a new game.

FoxesPaw

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, sorry. I figured it out though. I did need to start a new game in test play. ^_^" Thank you a lot for the advise, though!

tito

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same issue. Starting a new game did not solve the problem for me. What else could it be?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same issue. Starting a new game did not solve the problem for me. What else could it be?
please make a new topic, because most likely this is NOT the same issue.

That error message is caused by a class of errors that can have several hundred different causes, that's why each case has to be handled in its own topic and researched independently.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

tito, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

As Andar says, please make a new thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope I'm not the only one super excited about the Minecraft Live broadcast on Friday! (At least, Friday for me) I'm planning to catch it because I need to get my vote in there and add a mob to the game! I hope I'll see some of you there!
Hyptosis wrote on Sharm's profile.
Whoa, was browsing the forum and stumbled onto you account! Big fan of your work!
I just put in the equivalent of a full-time work day on my game... I think maybe it's time to take a break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giczqpmv