Type Error: Undefined is not a function - Yanfly

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by RedWolf Studios, Jan 27, 2016.

1. RedWolf Studios

RedWolf Studios Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Ok, I was developing my project and nothing appeared a mistake when I started again. However, I did nothing else, the game was functioning normally. It was very sudden. So I looked here in the forum for a solution, and found similar topics.However, they spoke of other plugins that were giving mismatch. In my case I'm in trouble just plug in more accurate and is more useful in my project, YEP_Item Core (Yes, the Core Item Yanfly).
    I'm desperate for solution because I am finishing my project and has this complication. Please if you can help me! Thank you very much in advance.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Have you installed the latest versions of the scripts? Several ones were updated by Yanfly due to bugs.

If you update the plugins, make sure to store the project once without the plugin as there is a problem with the editor remembering the old version if you do not.

Additionally, have you started a new game? Script changes might have invalidated older savefiles, and that is one of the possible error messages if an incompatible old savefile is loaded.

3. Riff

Riff Eorzean Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think it would be more helpful if you provide more info. Try to open the debug console (i think that's what it's called) and copy paste the error here.