Type Error: Undefined is not a function

ScarletHarbringer

Wandering Swordsman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I downloaded Yanfly's save core plugin and put it in my plugin manager. After that I've copied all .js files from a new project and put it into my old project. I clicked save and I am still receiving a error saying Type Error: Undefined is not a function on a black screen. I don't see what's wrong at all. I updated my file and RPG Maker MV and yet I still get this error. Can someone help me please?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please open the developer tools (F8) and provide a screenshot or copy/paste of the console.  That gives way more info.

When you "clicked save" does that mean you saved the project, or you ran the game, played a bit and then saved?  Did you start a new game or have you loaded a pre-existing save file?

ScarletHarbringer

Wandering Swordsman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah nevermind man. I don't know what exactly I did but I was able to solve the problem myself. Sorry about that and thank you very much for the help :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hernanvalles88