ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we need a bit more information than that.

what plugin do you use when that appear?
if it require a code in the notefield (equip, weapon, actor, state etc) what is that code?
if you use multiple plugins, are those in the correct order?

check script calls, plugin command etc etc, events, give more details and/or screenshot
if you want to know what or why it is appearing.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I'm using MOG Weather EX plugin for the weather. And all I did was change the first letter of a weather folder in the game. And then when I started up the game to playtest it, it gave me that error. I've never heard of this kind of error before. Was trying to fix a reference error that I've been having trouble with. But that's for another thread I suppose?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
all I did was change the first letter of a weather folder in the game
Yep, that'd probably do it. Folder names are hardcoded in plugins and you can't just change the name. Not sure it'd cause THAT error though, but there might be more behind the scenes than just what you gave us.

When you get an error when playing, hit F8 to open Developer Tools and go to the Console tab. There will be a list of errors and script lines that got to those errors. Take a screenshot of that and post it. That is far more useful than the one-liner that appears on the screen.

You probably will need to change the name back to what it was, then get help to solve your original error.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. I'll do that here. Though javascript is foreign to me so I'll need help with that,

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, and this is where we get back to your other thread. command355, mentioned in the error, is the Script command. This means you have a script call somewhere on the map you are trying to load that is incorrect.

And at this point I suggest you request this thread to be closed and go back to the other one. Because I specifically answered this question a year ago and told you what you needed to do. Even though a year has passed, you still need to do those things. The instructions are also in the thread for the conversion script. You have converted your game, but you have not fixed all script calls. The file produced by the conversion script will tell you exactly what map and event has the script call on it.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The conversion tool I'm using is an RTP Scaler by Ryan Bram. I don't know anything about a conversion script.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you ask for this thread to be closed and continue troubleshooting in the other. The issues are unrelated, and it's going to be WAY too difficult to do it over 2 threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchimitt