TypeError Cannot read properly 'width' of undefined [MZ]

Skwis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This happens anytime I try to battle test.

I'm not using any plugins, which seem to be the problem with everyone else who gets this error. So I'm not sure what my problem could be.Annotation 2020-10-03 063430.png

Last edited:

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does this happen when you test any troop at all, or only a specific one?

I suspect the error is pointing to a troop which contains an enemy which you removed from the database, so the troop still thinks it should have 1x enemy[123] and you only have 120 enemies in your database, for example.

Skwis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does this happen when you test any troop at all, or only a specific one?

I suspect the error is pointing to a troop which contains an enemy which you removed from the database, so the troop still thinks it should have 1x enemy[123] and you only have 120 enemies in your database, for example.
Wow yes that was the issue! I did remove the default troops and enemies the program comes with and made my own. I must have accidentally selected a blank enemy.

Thank you for helping out a noob like me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demar