Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Getting error
TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
in Many @Yanfly and @SumRndmDde plugins, I don't know why? undefined give me hint like the code are using some function, etc. which aren't Defined in the Core game file. Maybe!

Console
error1.png

Game Window
error2.png

plugins.png

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whenever you change something in plugin manager, you'll need to start a new game because all older saves usually become incompatible, resulting in those undefined errors.

Second possibility is the use of incompatible plugins or wrong plugin order.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar Plugins order is correct as you can see in the Plugins list

As well as I'm using only Yanfly and SumRndmDde plugins, as I know they both make Plugins compatible with each others.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've focused on one error message. I can see half a dozen there. My initial guess would be that your core files are not compatible with the plugins. What version are they?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is that the editor or the core files? They are usually not the same version unless you manually update them when an MV update comes out.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz I'm telling about the Editor, what I can see from Help -> About
Where I can check the version of the core files?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open rpg_core.js inside a text editor and read the number at the end of the title line.
No number means 1.0

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The reason I ask about your core files is that some of your errors refer to functions that should be in the pixi scripts, but are not.

This could indicate you started your project in an older version of MV, and have taken one or more MV updates (which update the editor and NEW projects created from that point), but have never gone in and manually updated your existing project.

So you could be using plugins that are written for 1.5.x which rely on certain functions to be available in the core scripts (including the pixi scripts) but aren't there because you have never updated them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guangdi