Not open for further replies.

sandwitch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you guys have idea to fix this bug? please help me i'm really stuck with it :(
it happen when i start running my project.

Attachments

• bbb.png
    bbb.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 19

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Do you guys have idea to fix this bug? please help me i'm really stuck with it :(
it happen when i start running my project.
you need to provide more information...
first of all.. i think this is plugin problem... maybe plugin conflict or incorrect ordering...
since you use yanfly plugin... try rearrange the plugin order as adviced by yanfly...
it also possible that you have plugin incompatibilty / conflict... between one or more of your plugin...

you need to narrow the error to which plugin... by disabling all the plugin and then turn it on one by one until you found the plugin which have problem...

without narrowing the problem down... we won't be able to help you :D.

hope this help.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you post a screenshot of your Plugin Manager so we can see all of your Plugins? Do you have Plugins that you created on your own?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"of undefined" always means that the engine is missing data.
since the error happens on loading the notetags from the database, you are either missing required notetags or you have used the wrong notetags.

if you configured the correct notetags, this can also be caused by either wrong plugin order or by loading an incompatible older savefile.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like Aerosys says, screenshot(s) of your Plugin Manager may help here! I took a quick look at the SVE plugin code and it looks like the error is related to the <sideview weapon: X> notetag. It seems to be saying that the value of X indexes a value that does not exist in the plugin parameters (not an integer in the range 0~31).

Guesses:
  1. Have you forgotten the value in the notetag, e.g. <sideview weapon>?
    This will store the value as true, which does not index any parameter value.

2. Have you renamed the YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies plugin (and possibly others)?
    If so, those plugins will typically not see their parameters, which can cause various errors.

3. Have you sorted Yanfly's plugins in the recommended order, listed here?
    If not, the plugins will not necessarily work as advertised. You can rearrange plugins using click + drag in the Plugin Manager.
Remember to save your project after making Plugin Manager changes, otherwise those changes will not be seen when testing.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

sandwitch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is the plugin that i use. I use Yanfly and SRD plugins
Can you post a screenshot of your Plugin Manager so we can see all of your Plugins? Do you have Plugins that you created on your own?

Attachments

• aaaa.png
    aaaa.png
    409 KB · Views: 7

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@sandwitch
wrong order of yanfly plugins.

in a lot of cases the order doesn't matter much, but plugins like yanlfy's that change almost everything have to be installed in the correct order. please check on yanfly's website,the list of plugins top-to-bottom is the only correct order.

additionally, please check the other options from my post above.
and keep in mind that you absolutely have to start new playtestgame as the changing of the plugin order will make all current savefiles incompatible.

sandwitch

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've solved this problem. it turns out I just have to upgrade the project version. Thanks y'all for you help :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica