Not open for further replies.

void_of_the_mind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello all, I've stumbled on an issue with a TypeError. I recently was fiddling with some events but nothing major, and now i'm getting this every time I try to playtest:
1619151966069.png
This error pops up every time and I cannot really determine it's source. These are the plugins I am currently using:
1619152036509.png
I recently had adjusted the Dash Speed but that was done in the plugin and I had no issues with playtesting afterwards. The most I have done recently was code some events for a puzzle but I can't identify it as being overtly associated... does anyone know what this would entail? Sorry if the answer is obvious, or if my question is too vague, it's just pretty frustrating on my end.
Anyways if anyone knows the issue, please give me a heads up.

void_of_the_mind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Nevermind, I'm sorry all. I figured it out.
'wSliding' IS the Dash Stamina plugin.
I had set the graphic that pops up to not show... which is odd cuz it should be an option. I had planned to remove the mechanic of having it visible since it sometimes blinks annoyingly during cutscenes. But if I make it invisible apparently it won't run. odd.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@void_of_the_mind , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Next time you get an error like this, hit the F8 key (or it might be F12 if you are using some of Yanfly's plugins) to open up the developer tools. Go to the Console tab. It will give you the full error message as well as the stack trace, and you will usually be able to see exactly what plugin is causing the error.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:
After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTonyPepperoni