TypeError: this._actors.map is not a function?

Goschu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I have been playing around with MV for a week now and i absolutely love it, i tried out a few plugins and i found one i really liked called Tyruswoo Follower Control and it worked flawlessly for quite some time but then it started causing my game to show this error message
TypeError:
this._actors.map is not a function

Whenever i try to save the game, it makes a buzzer sound and when i click escape it shows me that Error message
And the plugin still works normally its just that the saving is broken

however it does work if i start to playtest without the plugin enabled save right away stop the playtest, enable the plugin then go back to that save i can save with no problem. I have no idea how to fix this

I'm still relativity new to RPG maker and making thinks like this in general and any help on how to fix this would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

helpplz.pngstuff.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter