TypeError when doing Battle Tests?

raindrop717

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still very new to the RPG Maker programs, so I only just discovered the Battle Test option. While testing out the items I have made (I've made a lot without testing so far sadly), the test freezes whenever I use any items with the default "Heal One 1" and "Heal All 1" animations. The error screen that pops up afterwords says the following:

"Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 3 is non-finite."

All my other items with different animations seem to work fine. And the Skills I have that use the "Heal One 1" animation seem to also work fine, so I have no idea what's wrong. Thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Ok, never mind. I think I figured it out. I had the "Damage Type" for the item set to HP Recover as well as a Recover HP Effect. As soon as I took the damage type away, it worked fine. Ignore my newby inexperience, lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't mind me, just installing a fog machine. :LZSwink:

I can't stop looping this BGM while at work since I began to play PSO2. It just too good for mood booster.
How to post a picture there in the status feed?
So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
S.O.S.--10:16pm......two toddlers still awake....send help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garycomehome