RMMV TyperError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite.

eggghh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is related to yep_battleenginecore. im not sure if other plugins conflict or what.
it doesn't make any sense. i'm not drawing gradients.
1610131318090.png
these are my plugins
1610131341625.png
1610131352193.png

please do not reply with "i have the same problem"

Attachments

• 1610131293249.png
    1610131293249.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's trying to draw a gauge with a non-finite value, e.g. undefined. Check all your skill formulae etc, it's probably some HP/MP/TP damage/heal effect returning a bad value.

Jragyn

JABS codemonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
based on the error (though I'm sure it looks obvious), it sounds like you've got some clashing when it comes to drawing hp gauges in-battle.
If I had to guess based on the lengthy plugin list you've got there, I'd wager its probably problems with sumrandumdude(SRD)'s battle-GUI/battle-status plugin(s) and yanfly's battle core.

if that helps any... maybe reordering the plugins would work?
and/or try what the person above said.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thaumaturge