Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
I make the tests here, and I can't replicate the error.
I have tried this using my version of the plugin and the original version, both worked ok for me.
I used android and in browser, both worked ok.
Going to landscape to portrait and the inverse two.
Using Rm Mv 1.6.2.
:(
Maybe you can alert the player if he changes the orientation it has to press the down button first. Can use an event to simulate a "pause game" and unpause after the press down button.
Sorry for not being able to help :(
do you have a discord or facebook? i can send you the video

Bilalichwa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i want ask, why arrow up & pageup button not working in my phone ?

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i want ask, why arrow up & pageup button not working in my phone ?
Hi!
This is too little information for me to have a solution =/

Maybe put here a screenshot of your plugin manager, and your parameter configuration of this plugin I can help you.

I only tested this plugin with Rpg Maker Mv 1.6.1 and 1.6.2(which basically the same).

Bilalichwa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i
Hi!
This is too little information for me to have a solution =/

Maybe put here a screenshot of your plugin manager, and your parameter configuration of this plugin I can help you.

I only tested this plugin with Rpg Maker Mv 1.6.1 and 1.6.2(which basically the same).
i use default setting parameter, but i have a lot plugins in plugin manager. i use RPG Maker MV 1.6.1

When i tested in PC (windows) up button and pageup button is working,but when test in smartphone. not working.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i

i use default setting parameter, but i have a lot plugins in plugin manager. i use RPG Maker MV 1.6.1

When i tested in PC (windows) up button and pageup button is working,but when test in smartphone. not working.
As I said before, send me a screenshot.
Maybe the default parameter is a cause. When you playtest in windows, when you click the arrow up, it's work?
Do you use a pageUp Button or the default swipePageUp? Because if those two are set, maybe it can cause a conflict, especially if the page up button is in the top(left or right).
Also, you have to check if the out screen button press is on. Because if your arrowUp is outside the canvas of the game and if the OK button is marked to work when you press outside the canvas, then it can be a problem.

Send me a picture of your smartphone too.
A better way to test this on PC is to use community basic plugin. Then you set the size of your window, to the resolution of your smartphone and leave the game screen resolution to what it is.

If you can, you can send me a demo project for me to see whats happening.

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is the extra button used for?

Eliaquim

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is the extra button used for?
You can use it for everything you need it.
Put a parallel event in the map with a branch:
If the extra button is pressed... then do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz