wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@UnwantedFriedChicken I found the error caused by the Message Core :)
You had an extra \\FS without anything after it in the Sell string:
1608516796998.png

Deleting that fixes that issue.

And after that, the only thing I'm still seeing is that the towers don't attack. (I hope there aren't any more Visustella Compatibility Issues!!

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
@UnwantedFriedChicken I found the error caused by the Message Core :)
You had an extra \\FS without anything after it in the Sell string:
View attachment 172141

Deleting that fixes that issue.

And after that, the only thing I'm still seeing is that the towers don't attack. (I hope there aren't any more Visustella Compatibility Issues!!
I feel so dumb, I thought your first error is because the movement core and then read it again it was message core, then try to fix it after push commit and look your message actually the bug is because extra \\FS lol
Thanks for finding out!!!

Also the attack one is fixed, the update in game_tdtower is not called. I tried play the game until end and no crash so far

wrigty12

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yay! So far that is all working great now!

Throwing this into my actual game, I now see that the TowerAction UI doesn't really like screens smaller than the one in your demo (Mine is Width 816, Height 624). I'm playing with moving the x/y of the Upgrade section, and honestly it looks good if it's put just above the TowerStatus/Action windows, so maybe throw in a check for smaller screens?
1608519468494.png

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay! So far that is all working great now!

Throwing this into my actual game, I now see that the TowerAction UI doesn't really like screens smaller than the one in your demo (Mine is Width 816, Height 624). I'm playing with moving the x/y of the Upgrade section, and honestly it looks good if it's put just above the TowerStatus/Action windows, so maybe throw in a check for smaller screens?
View attachment 172149
Ah I never consider the screensize, maybe I will make the UI element using plugin parameter like size or position

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is looking really solid, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next release.

cirdian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
This is really interesting.
I think with that I can finally make my a chain chronicle based battle system.

huangpeifeng

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to display the attack range and the monster's attack range, the tower's HP and the monster's HP on the map after installing the tower, so that the combat experience can be improved

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible to display the attack range and the monster's attack range, the tower's HP and the monster's HP on the map after installing the tower, so that the combat experience can be improved
Tower attack range is visible when you select the tower, but monster attack range? I don't think you need to display it, because monster only attack with trigger event
Display monster hp is already planed in next update there is option for always show/only show when damaged/hide
For Tower HP do you mean monster can attack tower? currently my plan is to have trap tower like you can build like wall so enemy will stoped until the wall destroyed

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone

Update for version 1.3 released!!

I change so many things in this update is kinda major upgrade. This update will broke prev version.
I also change some structure folder I think it's become nicer now and many change to the grunt config to configured for multiple plugins.

There is also change for the name, GuideAction to UFCGuideAction, and there is new plugin for damage text, UFCTextHelper

I made new demo focused for demo this plugin, where I also add comment to it

2021-02-12_13-51-45.pngg1.gifg2.gif

Some highlight changelog:
- Fix save/load now you can save in the middle of game
- Add Traps Tower
- Add upgrade with material
- Add Quick Shop
- Add Damage text
- Add Health Bar to Enemy
- And more! check full changelog

Full Changelog
CHANGELOG.md

Documentation
README.md

New DEMO
Demon Lord Training!

Download

- UFCTowerDefense
- UFCGuideAction
- UFCTextHelper (optional if you want to add damage text)

wrigty12

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh boy. Now I have to make time to take a look at this xD

C64_Mat

System Masters
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely stunning work!
Is there any chance... Any chance at all this could be made backwards compatible with MV? I have MV's Pixie and JS updated to beyond what came with the engine, and would love to use this there.

pennylessz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Getting error "Cannot read property 'direction of undefined"

Setting this up is kind of hard, it would be nice to have a video tutorial.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh my, couldn't give my take on obfuscation subject (with my own plugins I tried to obsfucate with mixed results), topic was closed too fast, while I was still reading, hahaha. Well, back to my code I go
Spent all day writing code, only for it to result in an endless loop...sigh.:kaosigh:
So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueMoonZ