Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ulfar.png

WARNING: The game features blood, alcohol usage, bad language and hints of sex. If you are sensitive to those aspects I do not recommend playing.

The Story

"From the ash, we rise"

Set 500 years before the events of Ulfar: Dreams, this game tells the brutal story of Sangath and how it eventually fell and crumbled. You'll discover the story from the perspective of Artorius, whose father was a mighty knight tasked with protecting this kingdom and it's greatest secrets.

The Lore

"Our ancestors did everything to destroy us, but alas, we still stand!"

Yes indeed, the legends are true... Sangath, Kali and Endel were once one. A huge and mighty kingdom sprawling the earth. T'was called... "Union". But everlasting peace, cannot be real when tools for destruction exist...

The dreams of the Union have faded... After years of peace, the people of the Kali desserts have rebelled to seek dreams of their own... The ancient idea of peace between the people hast been shattered by reality.

Resources became scarce and what was once the Union, has turned into Endel. The royal family was slaughtered by the revolution. The lands and its people became ever changing and the fate of those who questioned the new kings was death.

But one man, the leader of the revolution stood tall and left Endel with a mighty following. The world as we know it now, would be born that day. Those were the people that would build Sangath in the ages to come...

The Gameplay

The gameplay focuses on three aspects:
1. Enjoying the intriguing story by watching the story events (cutscenes).

2. Walking around and interacting with the characters in the world.

3. Having methodical, intense fights to the death with various human enemies.

Battle Tutorial

"When engaged in a battle, a soldier always has to remember these basic techniques of he wishes to survive!

1. Never underestimate an enemy!
2. Always remember that you can dodge simple "Attacks", by pressing "ENTER" at the right time!
3. Special skills require the "Arrow keys" on your computer to be pressed in a short amount of time, otherwise you will deal no damage!

Hope 'ya got all that, kid!"

Signed by Dickarto

The Trailer

The Screenshots

The Game
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g627b1uw819iw7h/Ulfar Lost Kings RV VERSION 1.01.rar

Patchnotes

Version 1.01
  • Fixed map inconsistencies in the second half of the game.
  • Fixed the issue with the first boss in the mines not properly transporting the player after defeat.
  • Fixed a music issue with the final boss.
  • Fixed some grammar issues in the dialogue.
  • Reduced game file size.
  • Added option to turn off Lighting Effects.

Attachments

Last edited:

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I have downloaded it two times and in both cases I get a RAR error. It says that the archive is damaged. It's only me?

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was able to download and play it successfully. Will post a review later on. Thanks for the game!

leenat40

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@SolonWise Sorry to say, but I don't think I know how to fix thiis, as it worked fine for me and other people. :(

I'm not sure, but my suggestion could be to download it from another browser maybe?

Gianmher

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. After beaten him, the first boss keep repeating the same sequence; i can't continue

leenat40

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Gianmher Hey, could you elaborate which boss you are talking about? If you mean High Commander Dickarto, then it should repeat as it's a tutorial fight and not required to proceed in the game.

Last edited:

Gianmher

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gianmher Hey, could you elaborate which boss you are talking about? If you mean High Commander Dickarto, then it should repeat as it's a tutorial fight and not required to proceed in the game.
The guy obsessed with crystals

leenat40

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Gianmher Thanks for the heads up! I'll have fo fix it ASAP. I probably deleted a Self Switch ahen fixing his dialogue and never bothered to check it again.
In the mean time, you need to go tothe forest to proceed with the story.

leenat40

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update 1.01 has been released!

It fixes a few biggest remaining issues, reduces game file size and adds an option to turn off Lighting effects to improve performance.

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks cool. The first image is of an anime right? xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25