- Aug 15, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
WARNING: The game features blood, alcohol usage, bad language and hints of sex. If you are sensitive to those aspects I do not recommend playing.
"From the ash, we rise"
Set 500 years before the events of Ulfar: Dreams, this game tells the brutal story of Sangath and how it eventually fell and crumbled. You'll discover the story from the perspective of Artorius, whose father was a mighty knight tasked with protecting this kingdom and it's greatest secrets.
"Our ancestors did everything to destroy us, but alas, we still stand!"
Yes indeed, the legends are true... Sangath, Kali and Endel were once one. A huge and mighty kingdom sprawling the earth. T'was called... "Union". But everlasting peace, cannot be real when tools for destruction exist...
The dreams of the Union have faded... After years of peace, the people of the Kali desserts have rebelled to seek dreams of their own... The ancient idea of peace between the people hast been shattered by reality.
Resources became scarce and what was once the Union, has turned into Endel. The royal family was slaughtered by the revolution. The lands and its people became ever changing and the fate of those who questioned the new kings was death.
But one man, the leader of the revolution stood tall and left Endel with a mighty following. The world as we know it now, would be born that day. Those were the people that would build Sangath in the ages to come...
The gameplay focuses on three aspects:
1. Enjoying the intriguing story by watching the story events (cutscenes).
2. Walking around and interacting with the characters in the world.
3. Having methodical, intense fights to the death with various human enemies.
"When engaged in a battle, a soldier always has to remember these basic techniques of he wishes to survive!
1. Never underestimate an enemy!
2. Always remember that you can dodge simple "Attacks", by pressing "ENTER" at the right time!
3. Special skills require the "Arrow keys" on your computer to be pressed in a short amount of time, otherwise you will deal no damage!
Hope 'ya got all that, kid!"
Signed by Dickarto
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g627b1uw819iw7h/Ulfar Lost Kings RV VERSION 1.01.rar
- Fixed map inconsistencies in the second half of the game.
- Fixed the issue with the first boss in the mines not properly transporting the player after defeat.
- Fixed a music issue with the final boss.
- Fixed some grammar issues in the dialogue.
- Reduced game file size.
- Added option to turn off Lighting Effects.
1.3 MB Views: 279
958.2 KB Views: 270
2 MB Views: 295
1.6 MB Views: 284
1.8 MB Views: 277