Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
We will be working on a winner announcement video today, the plan is debut it tomorrow during the live stream, 2pm est or tomorrow night.

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hadecynn went all out wow!

Jwx

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to the winners, great works.

As a personal observation, I think that most of the contestants, being a program mainly focused on FX in this case for MZ, and the main use that will be given to effekseer in MZ, we try to make only one effect per animation that could work when will be imported, but this is one of several interpretations that can be given to the rules :).

Thanks to Degica and Driftwood Gaming for the contest and the time, great work.

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job everyone! Congratulations to the winners!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeadMansWonderland