ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I made something with Ultra Mode 7, and wanted to share: :LZSooo:
Hey, I'm gonna have to post some of my projects progress and use of UM7 for some friendly competition! I love your character change feature! I've got a couple tricks I want to share, maybe we can trade a few!

Question: what do you record with? I'm a little overwhelmed with the options as I've never really done much video capturing.

Also what lighting plugin do you find to be most compatible with UM7? I haven't locked down on one yet. Community lighting is what I'm using now but it's not fully compatible. (My fault as I'm supposed to give Blizzard some info on it by my own request. I'll probably do that today actually since I've already got a couple questions for him otherwise.)

Last edited:

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I'm gonna have to post some of my projects progress and use of UM7 for some friendly competition!
Ohhh, sounds exciting. :LZSooo:
I mean... Bring. It. On! :LZSevil:

what do you record with?
Bandicam.

Also what lighting plugin do you find to be most compatible with UM7?
I have not tested any with UM7. My main lighting plugin is MPP_Maplight.js, and if I ever use a lighting plugin with UM7, it's going to MPP_Maplight.js (It's not fully compatible, but some features work.)

If I have to suggest any plugin for lighting, I'd say Yanfly's doodads.
All the lighting effects you see in my scene, were done through Yanfly's doodads plugin.
Basically, take any graphic/image, and while placing it with doodads, change its blend to additive/multiple/screen. And it becomes a lighting effect.
You can use it to darken or lit up areas.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has anyone here managed to get this to work in tandem with GALV's map projectiles?

And if not, do you have any idea why it doesn't work properly?

I've been able to use it with the projectiles, i.e. they appear onscreen - but they don't scale etc., like their position onscreen seems 2D despite the mode7 scaling.

bblizzard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EthanFox I'll likely have to make a compatibility layer for it to work. Do you think you can put together a demo that demonstrates all the issues? It makes it much easier for me to make it compatible when I have all the issues presented to me like that.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EthanFox I'll likely have to make a compatibility layer for it to work. Do you think you can put together a demo that demonstrates all the issues? It makes it much easier for me to make it compatible when I have all the issues presented to me like that.
Yeah, I can do that. I'll PM you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So this is... a thing.
A little something I've been working on... :kaosigh:
GoArOw1.png
This is a lot of fun
Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KillerCotton