Umapi plugin script call help

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using umapi to make clickable events perform what I want. I cannot seem to figure out how to make them for a single tile event.

I use the example to make the 2 tile high clickable event.
I can also manage to make a 3 tile high, but with the 3 tile hight the clickable range starts from actual tile and goes up one and down one, making the down one not match the event because there is no event image there.
So I need help figuring how to use the script calls from plugin to get that part right.
Also how to make a 2 by 2 wide and a correct 3 by 3 wide clickable event where all image is clickable an not partial.

Link
Thanks

Last edited:

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
link should always be added if you need help on it, we can hardly search or find the correct
plugin you refering too.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. I've updated with link

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cant download it, but while its for MV 1.3, I doubt it will work correctly on 1.5 or higher
while it has changes.

I cant tell how it works or from the look from the screenshot placed there, but an
update might be needed to get teh full functionality or some that knows how to use it.

I hope someone that have acces can help you out on this one. Read the helpfile carefully,
or maybe there is a tutorial for this plugin or demo out there.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried and no luck,even owner doesn't remember how to use it correctly anymore haha.
Yeah, to download you have to sign up and then it will let you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21