umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yo I'm Umbra and I'm opening free faces for your characters. Keep reading ta see how you can give your game a real facelift. (see what i did there ??)

Sample-

^ For Haydeos, free ta use for anyone- Just follow credit rules yo ^
(more ta come)

Template-
Code:
[b]Forum name[/b]- (your username)
[b]Character[/b]- (drop your character description, reference, sprite, etc. I can also make up a random face for ya if ya give me some set parameters like age, sex, personality)
[b]Emotions[/b]- (up to 8 emotions, please name and describe them all)
(these'll be drawn in my style)
(only faces, no busts)

Credit & usage-

+CAN use both for commercial an noncommercial projects, an ya don't owe me anything if going commercial althouh if ya do it'd be nice to give me a cut
+CANNOT use outside of rpg maker projects please
+MUST list my name in credits anywhere ya display this set, in the game too. Please credit me as Umbra Johanson (umbralshadows)
+MUST provide the link "umbralshadows.deviantart.com" anywhere you display it

I wanta see anything ya make with em !! So be sure ta show me.

= Please allow up to a full week for delivery as I have other draws to do between, thanks. ..=

List (FULL)-

(only ONE faceset per person per turn)

1. Haydeos- DONE
2. GameFire
3. Bernkastelwitch

That's it. We are a GO !

Last edited:

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Forum Name: Haydeos
Character: 23 year old male, Green eyes, Green big spiky hair, with a ponytail. Ex-Soldier. Quiet, no-nonsense kind of guy. Black cloak with the hood down, armor underneath it.
Emotions: Default; brow furrowed, not smiling. "Happy"; very slight smile, eyebrows raised slightly. Angry; mouth open, yelling, eyebrows more furrowed. Annoyed; Eyes closed, sweat drop on side of his head. (feel free to add any extra if you feel like it)

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forum Name: Haydeos
Character: 23 year old male, Green eyes, Green big spiky hair, with a ponytail. Ex-Soldier. Quiet, no-nonsense kind of guy. Black cloak with the hood down, armor underneath it.
Emotions: Default; brow furrowed, not smiling. "Happy"; very slight smile, eyebrows raised slightly. Angry; mouth open, yelling, eyebrows more furrowed. Annoyed; Eyes closed, sweat drop on side of his head. (feel free to add any extra if you feel like it)
Added ya. I'll send sketch(es) before I start ta lineart so you can approve or make changes.

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeahhh! Can you add a spike that's bent down towards his eyes at all, or would that look odd?

(also a mod might chastise you for double posting, just letting you know XD )

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeahhh! Can you add a spike that's bent down towards his eyes at all, or would that look odd?

(also a mod might chastise you for double posting, just letting you know XD )
Oops. I'm used ta being on bbs that automatic merge doubleposts. Hahah. .. And yeah man ! I can add a bent spike downward. I'll do that an get ya your faceset soon.

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Any updates? I'm genuinely surprised more people aren't asking for what's basically a free sample!

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any updates? I'm genuinely surprised more people aren't asking for what's basically a free sample!
Yeah I been working on it dude. I'm tryin. I should have it complete in a couple days max. (I had ta work slower last month cuzz a commissions an contest entries)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I PM you with my request? The sprite/face graphics are kinda spoiler-y, and I kind of want to avoid spoilers.

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I PM you with my request? The sprite/face graphics are kinda spoiler-y, and I kind of want to avoid spoilers.
Sure man. Fire it at me in a PM.

Bernkastelwitch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well since someone else asked to PM you theirs, mind if I do the same with mine?

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well since someone else asked to PM you theirs, mind if I do the same with mine?
Ofcourse, man. PM me.

@Haydeos
A preview. Other expressions done n just coloring em in.

@GameFire
And yer sketch will be ready before another days up yo !

Last edited:

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm back an I'll continue ta work on tha facesets now. Sorry for tha little hiatus over tha gamejam thing. I thout I announced it here but I guess I only did on dev art oops. Well back ta work. Expect them soon (I'll have both remaining ones done with in tha week)

kalilachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wouldn't be able to make face lifts like this.. I suck at drawing people. These.. These are just so cool. :yhappy:

Negi-Mox

My hand got fractured!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@umbralshadows here is ny request Yo!!
CAn you make a face of this chracter:
Chatrcer.png

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh god, your art is so pretty! I'd feel bad asking for one little ol' face...

Great art though!

kalilachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
His art is very pretty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO