UMS script error

S C A R

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am getting an error "Script UMS line 1175:NoMethodError Occured. Can someone help me with this? The script was working fine till now. T_TUntitled.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Does that error occur when you start the playtest or sometime durig the playtest? If it's former, I assume you accidentally changed something in the script. Might be best to try and copy-paste the UMS again.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please give a link to the script.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pyosong2