Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bit of a weird one but I decided that Avery's bats looked better than the rtp ones so I downloaded the sprites and battler to use in my game. The sprite works fine, but the battler image won't work for some reason and it continues to use the rtp bat image regardless of the fact I've deleted it from the files and replaced it with Avery's image. To make it even more strange, when I openup the resource manager, avery's bat comes up .
Example1.png
Example2.png
Example3.png
Any ideas?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you replaced the image, you need to replace it in both folders, for front view and sideview.
The engine takes the enemy picture from the folder of the battleview that is active, especially to allow different pictures when switching between sideview and front view.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Andar, I actually forgot about the side view folder.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sedenho93