Not open for further replies.

mastershoka123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need help guyz.i have lost my Crosswalk 10.39.235.16 and after reinstalling windows i can't download it.i have tried versions below it and above but that doesn't seems to work.when i visit the site i get this Error.
Access forbidden!
You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403
sites1.vlan16.01.org
Apache

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what exacly is crosswalk? because I can acces it files, but no idea what it is or what it do.
if you have it before, which browser do you use?

did you try a different browser to download your crosswalk?

mastershoka123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i got Opera,Mozilla,Chrome and IE. i can also access its files but i am not getting the exact version that i am looking for.Crosswalk 10.39.235.16.it is known as stable Version for converting RPG maker MV games into APK so they can run in Android.it contains a python script known as Make_APK
once we export RPG Maker MV project into Android format than we need crosswalk to convert it into an APK File by executing command from python 3.4 using CMD.
i have also checked crosswalk-8.37.189.12 which contains Make_APK and 23 which doesn't contain Make_APK but both failed to execute commands resulting in unkown errors meanwhile crosswalk 10.39.235.16 is considered as stable version.
i also know there is another method by Xilefian but that method uses Android Studio while my Android Studio is totally a mess and it gives so many errors in every step.(the video shows different steps which my android studio doesn't even do even after getting updated and using Latest Studio 3.5.3.
i didn't find any other Simple method which can convert it into APK(That actually runs in Android)not like an APK file which can be installed but full of errors or black screen because i already went threw many processes and Everyone comes with a bug or glitch.Even my own Process got little bugs but negligible ,
Any kind of help is highly Appreciated.Thanks
did you try a different browser to download your crosswalk?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe you should go to the people who made the software? Perhaps contact the webmaster, using the email address given in the message?

mastershoka123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i did, but after waiting 10 days long i give up because no reply from him.the Reason i asked for help here because it's the core forum of RPG Maker MV and there should be solution to all problems here especially Software Related.maybe someone got that software for sharing it.i don't know why they discontinue it but i also noticed at the same time some Android Support Repository updates were also removed from New Versions which were available on Android Studio 3.1 . so the Method of Xilefian is also different for new Android Studio as compare to 2017 tutorial.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just because it's the core forum of RPG Maker MV doesn't mean we should have solutions for, or offer support for someone else's product.

mastershoka123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i found an alternative software known as apkcr and it's working properly.Thanks for your cooperation.my problem is solved.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o
Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuroHiro